Rules of Saint Lucia Jazz & Arts Festival
Please note that the following rules are applicable to Pigeon Island National Landmark
and the Mindoo Phillip Park.
- No breakable bottles are allowed at all Saint Lucia Jazz & Arts Festival venues. All drinks in breakable bottles must be transferred to plastic bottles. All coolers will be searched.
- Only coolers measuring 36" x 24" (3'x 2')or smaller will be permitted into the Pigeon Island National Landmark. Any cooler in excess of this size will not be permitted inside the grounds.
- All drinks with stoppers must be properly disposed.
- No smoking is allowed at Pigeon Island.
- No unauthorized filming is permitted at all Saint Lucia Jazz & Arts Festival venues.